Dog Friendly Holiday
We have many visitors who like to bring their dog with them on holiday and we welcome well behaved dogs (and owners!).
The apartment has its own small, secluded garden as well as a much larger garden next to the car park area.
Walking your dog from the Studio Apartment couldn't be easier with a very quiet road to walk to the footpath up to Freshwater Downs only 200 metres away. From there you have miles of footpaths and bridleways to explore.
Some of the nearby beaches are dog friendly throughout the year and provide some excellent seaside walks.
There is a vet in Freshwater next to the pet shop - only a 10-15 minute walk away.
Please note that if you wish to bring your dog(s) there is a charge of £25 per dog per week.
Guidelines for Bringing Your Dog
You may bring a well behaved dog or dogs over 1 year old to The Studio Apartment, for which we require a £50 security cheque or Credit Card details. This will only be processed if there is damage or extra cleaning resulting from your pet, in which case you will be notified. We also require you to keep to the following agreement:
- Dogs are not allowed in the bedroom or on the sofa.
- Please feed your dog in the kitchen or outside the apartment.
- Do bring with you sufficient towels and rugs to dry and clean your pet and to protect carpets, etc. Dog hair can be a major cleaning problem so comb your dog daily if it is hairy or moulting, and clean and vacuum thoroughly before you leave. Any damage, stains, etc, will have to be paid for in full.
- Dogs may only be left on their own in the apartment if they are quiet and settled, and for short periods only please.
- Dogs that bark unduly, are aggressive to people or other animals, or generally misbehave are not welcome.
- Please ensure that there is no dog mess around the Apartment and neighbouring area.
- Please keep your dog under control at all times.
- Please ensure that your dog has been properly treated for fleas/worms before you arrive!
Finally, most dogs visiting The Studio Apartment are well behaved, have a wonderful time and bring pleasure to us all, and we hope you and your dog have a great holiday here!